Fake tans have come a long way since the 1970s creams that left skin streaked, orange and unhealthy looking – like you overdosed on Vitamin A or ate a bowl of carrots. Does anyone remember QT? As if the funky smell wasn’t bad enough, it was next to impossible to get the greasy lotion on without lines, streaks, and nasty stripes.
There are so many great options in terms of products, shades, applications, that women can get a gorgeous bronzed look with ease. For diehard fake tan fans, spas and salons offer the option of mist-on tanning or spray tans. It is the lazy girl’s way to get a gorgeous, streak-free tan. Technicians will assist you in a booth that sprays a very fine mist of s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS