Take off that overcoat, pack away the boots and open the windows – spring has arrived – and with it a bouquet of new fragrances that will awaken your senses. Featuring springtime blossoms like tuberose, lily of the valley and jasmine, these scents may just inspire you to take a walk in a field of flowers.
From Swarovski, the masters of dazzling arrays of light thanks to their famous crystals, we have Aura ($80), the company’s very first fragrance. The scent is described as an incandescent, fruity, floral creation and features fragrant tuberose as well as pink pepper for a dash of spice. As the brand is all about gleam, Crystal Gloss ($75), a sparkling gloss for the lips packaged in a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS