Photo Credit: facebook.com/moltonbrown
August 15th is #NationalRelaxationDay and a great reminder to slow down and take some time doing things that help you to unwind. To me, the perfect relaxing day would be low key and would probably include a nice morning walk or a hike surrounded by nature, some time engrossed in a wonderful book, and a simple hours-long meal prepared by and enjoyed with family and friends. For others, it might mean some cardio, a shopping marathon and dancing into the wee hours. You might decide to reevaluate your bathing ritual and update your shower head with one that has dual heads for your scalp and body or a massaging function that delivers a spa-like experience, or maybe a nice glass of wine and some c
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS