Barrington, IL-based plastic and reconstructive surgeon Renee Michelle Burke, MD, knows that the whole is often greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to facial rejuvenation and body contouring. She typically combines minimally invasive treatments with surgical ones to achieve the best possible results.
Burke received her MD from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit and completed her internship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, which she followed with a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn and two fellowships – one in oculoplastics and aesthetics, and another in craniofacial surgery.
Burke chatted with Beauty in The Ba
If you have ever tuned into on E’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and who hasn’t?), you know that these ladies are gorgeous and glamorous and want the world to know it. Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, of Spaulding Plastic Surgery, knows the type well. (If the practice name sounds familiar, it should. It’s also the home of one of the stars of E’s Botched.)
Schwartz is sought after by the real, real housewives of Beverly Hills in their attempts to look as good as they feel. He sat down with Beauty In The Bag to share some cosmetic surgery secrets of the stars.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What is your signature procedure?
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON