Ask San Francisco-based dermatologist Jason Emer, MD to list his favorite skincare products and he can go on and on … and on. It is clear that he knows his stuff, and truly appreciates what the right products can bring to the table.
Emer often recommends the very same products that he uses on himself to his patients. Of course, there is more to his practice than his stellar product picks. He is widely sought for his expertise in lipocontouring, body sculpting, and fat transfer. Another niche of Emer is “sports dermatology” or the treatment of various skin conditions that are caused or worsened by sports-related overuse or injury. He also caters to growing numbers of male patients
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE