Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
It’s Thursday afternoon, and you and your besties decide that girl’s night out is long overdue.
The issue? Your do.
After a seriously sweat-inducing indoor cycling class, your hair is flat or frizzy, oily or stringy – and none of this will do. Your go-to salon is booked solid – not to mention geographically undesirable at the desired time.
What’s a girl to do for this hair emergency?
Fret not, there’s an app that will get the job done, post haste.
PRÊTE (which means “ready” in French) can book you a blow out at a convenient location at an equally convenient time. And it’s now a thing in Austin, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, LA, Nashville, New York, Or
SOOTHE delivers a licensed, vetted, certified massage therapist to your home, office or hotel room, with as little as 60 minutes advance notice. In treatment lengths are offered in 60-90-120 minutes for a fixed fee that includes gratuity and taxes 8:00 am – midnight daily. Including holidays.
Visit soothe.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 60 minute massage
SOOTHE services the following cities:
Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, London, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, M
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS