Born out of her personal desire to find the ultimate, high-end hair removal technique, Cindy Barshop—recently seen on season 4 of Bravo’s uber popular Real Housewives of New York series—founded her first Completely Bare spa on Madison Avenue in 1998. The hi-tech spa chain has since expended to four locations nationally, and Cindy herself has become a go-to authority on non-invasive beauty treatments, such as skin improving lasers, cellulite reducer VelaShape, waxing, and skincare. She also launched a Completely Bare product line, which includes sun care products and at-home hair removal tools, with the goal of giving women spa quality treatments at home.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS