Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
You know you’re supposed to wear sunscreen religiously, cover up with a sun protective hat and clothing and stay out of the sun as much as possible, but it is summer and you are human after all. If your regimen has been less than stellar and you have the telltale signs of hyper-pigmentation, sun spots and/or freckles (aka sun damage) to prove it, there’s a lot your dermatologist can do to help reverse some of the damage, but if you’re not ready to book that appointment just yet there’s still a lot you can do at home to undo the damage.
When mingled into your skincare regimen, certain products can give you research-proven results to treat your sun-caused concerns. Here’s what you need to
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON