Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Daria Hamrah, DMD, FAACS, FADSA grew up in Cologne, Germany, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Johannes-Gutenberg University and Loyola University Medical Center, where he completed Anesthesia and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He then moved to Boston, MA to pursue a postdoctoral fellowship in Oral Pathology at Harvard University where his training focused primarily on head and neck cancer. He continued his training in Chicago and Miami, focusing on reconstructive surgery of the head and neck and completed a fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical School in Texas.
Dr. Hamrah is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for L
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE