Women across four major ethnicities report acne is their primary skin concern.
Acne is color blind, according to a study, conducted by the L’Oreal Institute for Ethnic Hair and Skin Research. Those embarrassing and painful bumps are the most common skin problem and concern for women of all ethnic backgrounds, the research showed. The study was conducted among 300 Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic and Asian women who tested L’Oreal’s Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care ($21.00).
The women tested the product twice daily for four weeks. According to the study, 69% of the women across all four ethnicities reported clearer skin with less acne imperfections during
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS