No matter how many new skincare products hit store shelves, there will always be room for a new wrinkle fighter. In Asia, skincare is revered, practically to the point of worship and one of the exalted leaders is Korea’s brand, Sulwhasoo.
Even the name, Sulwhasoo, is emblematic of healthy skin. The Korean translation means “snowflower,” which is a flower that blooms even in the harshest of circumstances. Like the seabuckthorn that thrives in dry, desert-like conditions, the snowflower blooms even when severe winter hits, and is a traditional symbol of women’s inner strength and spring-like resilience.
The snowflower may have been the inspiration for the name, but
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS