No matter how many new skincare products hit store shelves, there will always be room for a new wrinkle fighter. In Asia, skincare is revered, practically to the point of worship and one of the exalted leaders is Korea’s brand, Sulwhasoo.
Even the name, Sulwhasoo, is emblematic of healthy skin. The Korean translation means “snowflower,” which is a flower that blooms even in the harshest of circumstances. Like the seabuckthorn that thrives in dry, desert-like conditions, the snowflower blooms even when severe winter hits, and is a traditional symbol of women’s inner strength and spring-like resilience.
The snowflower may have been the inspiration for the name, but
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS