Photo Credit: us.sulwhasoo.com
Looking for the edgiest of the edgy beauty products – look eastward. Japan and Korea have been at the forefront of innovative beauty products for years. The BB and CC cream craze just hit the U.S. in the last couple of years, but has been a staple in Asia for eons. Western consumers in-the-know, who are looking for high quality and special formulations, have been buying up cult Asian products online and in specialty boutique stores in the U.S. and abroad. And since Asian beauty products are always changing, sometimes it’s hard to keep up-to-date. Read on for a list of our old and new faves.
[caption id=”attachment_29568″ align=”aligncenter” width=”260″ caption=”Photo Credit:
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS