Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
For almost 20 years, celebrity makeup artist Ashunta Sheriff has been beautifying some of the world’s most celebrated women.
While first exploring her passion for makeup, she realized no woman was one even tone; in fact, many women had multiple tones from redness and broken capillaries to hyperpigmentation, dark circles or discoloration from birth marks. Ashunta began using two shades of foundation to properly even out her clients’ complexion and give them a lifted, sleek, flawless face. This is how The Perfect Face was born.
In 2014, Ashunta launched an Indiegogo campaign to be able to create and expand her Ashunta Sheriff Beauty (ASB) product line. Working in the beauty indust
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS