It’s never to early to start learning about the dangers of overexsposure to the sun’s rays. Board certified dermatologist and on-camera medical consultant Glynis Ablon, M.D. has written a picture book with her 8-year-old daughter Ashley about the importance of sunscreen entitled Ashley’s Ultraviolet Adventures. Sunscreen and skin protection is something that has been stressed as a major part of Ashley’s daily routine—her sunscreen bottle is kept right next to her toothpaste and she puts it on every morning.
Ashley’s Ultraviolet Adventures is meant for children, but the book still manages to present some important information about how critical proper skincare is when it comes
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS