Now is the season of extra, extra dry skin, and chances are that even if you’re slathering on a ton of moisturizer, it simply isn’t enough. Enter the era of the super moisturizer: products that really go the extra mile when it comes to making your skin optimally hydrated and as smooth and supple as a baby’s bottom.
Super moisturizers are those with real staying power, so you know that one layer is enough. You’ll never feel that dry, taut feeling you experience with some creams or serums, and there’s little need for touch ups. After consulting with Philadelphia dermatologist, Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil and testing several options, these are the ones that truly stood up to a day filled with
What does Miss America, Italian nibbles and facials have in common? They were all elements of a press launch sponsored by Artistry for its new Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel and Crème LuXury, held in New York City last month. After meeting the charming Teresa Scanlan, Miss America 2011, who hails from Gering, Nebraska, visiting editors and bloggers were given the opportunity to experience the new Renewing Peel.
Formulated to deliver benefits similar to a professional chemical peel, Artistry’s Renewing Peel ($99.50) left my skin feeling softer and smoother while looking more
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON