Photo Credit: Juara Skincare
Serums, as it turns out, are more diverse than a pack of M&Ms. From light as a feather to heavier and protective, serums offer easily absorbed solutions for face and body. Recently, a slew of serums crossed my desk—and if you think serums are just anti-aging boosters applied under moisturizers, think again.
Dennis Gross MD, creator of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare agrees. “Serums are here to stay,” he says. “Serums are generally light, water-based liquids that deliver a large dose of ingredients into your skin. Their point of difference is in their composition. Serums contain no emollients, which means there is nothing to interfere with the concentrated ingredients as they reach
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS