As a former athlete and marathon runner, Dr. Krista Archer is a podiatrist and foot surgeon who especially enjoys treating sports-related and exercise-induced injuries. As a fashion lover, she understands the torture behind gorgeous high heels and is determined to make them wearable. And as a former pedicure lover, she is developing products to make going to the salon less worrisome and more rewarding. Above all, Dr. Archer prides herself on attention to detail as well as excellent cosmetic results, and is committed to providing pain relief and solutions to a variety of foot problems including plantar fasciitis, sports injuries, heel pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and arthritis. An Associ
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS