Dr. Robert Leonard, founder and chief surgeon at Leonard Hair Transplant, is widely sought after for his soft touch, artistic eye and extensive knowledge about advanced hair loss. He is licensed in six states, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, and currently sees patients in seven offices – in Cranston, Rhode Island; Newton, Massachusetts; Braintree, Massachusetts; Hyannis on Cape Cod; Boston, Massachusetts; Worcester, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire. In addition to performing hair restoration surgery, he acts as a hair loss expert for ROGAINE®, educating others of the potential hair loss treatments hold.
Dr. Leonard is a past President of the International
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE