Raised in Manchester, England, Nick Arrojo showed promise early on as a Vidal Sassoon apprentice, where he eventually became Vidal’s youngest Creative Director. He worked for Wella, London and then launched his US career as the Director of Education at New York’s Bumble & bumble before realizing his lifelong dream and opening ARROJO, his award-winning salon, now with multiple locations. As if that’s not enough, Arrojo also has a line of professional-grade products with over 30 products to cleanse, condition, style and finish hair. In his 35+ years of experience he’s received numerous honors, is an esteemed hairdresser and educator and has worked with top magazines and fashion designers
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS