Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
After five years of working in the beauty industry, Arrive Founder and CEO Zoe Brenneke saw a pattern of beauty brands overwhelming consumers with too many products, most of which were unnecessary or complicated. Arrive set out to simplify what it means to be a clean beauty brand, demystifying formulas in an approachable way. The aim is for products to be as natural as possible, but the bigger focuses are safety, biocompatibility, and efficacy, carving out a truly new niche in the beauty space.
Arrive provides a unique shopping experience with a pre-curated offering of modern essentials that are always flattering, very intuitive, and easy to use. The brand is launching with three hero pro
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE