There’s something about the holidays and good smells – think pine trees, wreaths, spiced cider and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It’s a lovely opportunity to spread good fragrance vibes with a gift from Aromatherapy Associates, the fabulously luxurious essential oil company started in the U.K. over 30 years ago, now making its mark stateside. Full of beneficial oils and aromas, the Shining Stars Collection from Aromatherapy Associates is sure to spread seasonal cheer.
For example, Little Star ($17) is a star-shaped, ornament sized treat that contains the brand’s hero Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, an award winning blend created to relay a deep sense of peace and tranquili
Are you a fan or aromatherapy and essential oils? Then this promotion is for you. All through the month of October, you can receive a 15% discount from Aromatherapy Associates. Just go to www.aromatherapyassociates.com, select your purchase, and enter FALLAROMA as the promotion code at check out and you will receive a 15% discount.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their exquisite aromas and natural healing powers. Aromatherapy Associates products are available for the face, body and hair. Don’t hesitate to discover this traditional approach to beauty.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS