Photo Credit: Lancôme-usa.com
There are some beauty brands that have stood the test of time.
Estée Lauder will turn 60 years old in 2016; the iconic Chanel brand was started in 1909 and is now in its 106th year. Lancôme just celebrated its 80th anniversary, marking eight decades of innovation with great bravura.
To mark that milestone, Lancôme released an exclusive video that marks a tribute to French elegance, and talks about the vision of Armand Petitjean who started the company with the intent to “beautify women and increase their happiness.” The name “Lancôme” was inspired by the ruins of a French castle, and everything about the brand is reflective of the country’s style and grace.
The video, which
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS