Photo Credit: weightwatchers.com
First Lady Michelle Obama has devoted much of her time in the White House to ending the childhood obesity epidemic through her “Let’s Move” campaign. While her steadfast dedication to this important cause is impressive, it’s actually her upper arms that we admire most!
In fact, her toned, trim and tight arms—and our worship of them—are likely one of the reasons behind a huge 4,378 percent increase in the number of arm lifts performed over the last decade. Perhaps you’ve caught a glimpse of a new Weight Watchers television ad featuring Ana Gasteyer in a bright red cocktail dress singing a parody of the famous songstress Peggy Lee’s rendition of “Fever,” updated to “Sleeveless
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS