Baby, it’s cold outside. Keeping your skin soft in an Arctic freeze can be a challenge, especially when you’re exposed to a double whammy of cold, windy outdoor weather and high, dry indoor heat. This “perfect storm” can zap every ounce of moisture from your skin and really take a toll on your looks. The good news is that small adjustments in your beauty routine can amp up the hydration in your skincare regimen, keeping you well moisturized, better protected and more luminous all season long.
TO AVOID DESERT-LEVEL DRYNESS…
Skip the long, hot shower and opt for a quick cleanse in lukewarm water instead. Exposure to hot water depletes the skin’s natural oils and can lead to dr
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS