With a rich history that dates back to 1923, the famous Ojai Valley Inn and Spa in California is a sprawling jewel nestled about a 90 mile drive northwest from LAX. Having eyed this place for years, I finally had the chance to experience its many wonders this summer with a much needed mother-daughter spa holiday. The resort has it all; 308 luxurious rooms and charming suites you can land a plane in complete with fireplaces, terraces, four poster beds, and Spanish tiles, impeccably manicured grounds, 3 pools, outdoor dining, championship golf, tennis courts galore, all that plus dry, sunny weather for a good part of the year in an idyllic setting. The staff is also top notch, and seem genuine
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS