Photo Credit: artisbrush.com
Black is my happy place. Im a New Yorker – through and through. I started wearing lots of black in my tweens when I began to flex my fashion muscles due to a few little things called allowance, birthday money, and babysitting cash. Until then, my mother refused to buy me any all black items of clothing because, in her words, ‘black is not for children.’
Fast forward to my adult life, and like most women, black is the new black. On the majority days of my week, I am in black head to toe. Gray is my accent color. (Sorry Mom – hope I’m not out of the will for this…)
Here are a few of my favorite black beauty products.
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Toilette ($135) Seductive and memorab
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS