Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Krista A. Archer is a podiatric surgeon who prides herself on attention to detail and excellent cosmetic results, making her patients’ feet look and feel better. As a former competitive athlete and marathon runner, she enjoys treating sports-related and exercise-induced injuries. As a fashion lover, she is determined to make high heals more wearable. She has developed a line of natural skin care products to maintain healthy, beautiful feet. Dr. Archer is committed to providing pain relief and solutions to foot problems associated with plantar fasciitis, sports injuries, heel pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and foot and ankle arthritis, and more.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS