Cranberry sauce – the tangy essence of every holiday dinner. But these bright red berries are also loaded with omega fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants, which make them ideal for health and beauty products.
Cranberries grow in bogs throughout the cool regions of the northern hemisphere. The fruit is a berry that is initially white, but turns a deep red when fully ripe. Most cranberries are marketed as a “superfruit” due to their nutrient content and antioxidant qualities. Here’s a holiday roundup of fabulous products for you to use for yourself or for stocking stuffers.
A IS FOR ARCONA
[caption id=”attachment_18140″ align=”aligncenter” width=”274″ caption=”Photo Credit: ww
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS