Cranberry sauce – the tangy essence of every holiday dinner. But these bright red berries are also loaded with omega fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants, which make them ideal for health and beauty products.
Cranberries grow in bogs throughout the cool regions of the northern hemisphere. The fruit is a berry that is initially white, but turns a deep red when fully ripe. Most cranberries are marketed as a “superfruit” due to their nutrient content and antioxidant qualities. Here’s a holiday roundup of fabulous products for you to use for yourself or for stocking stuffers.
A IS FOR ARCONA
[caption id=”attachment_18140″ align=”aligncenter” width=”274″ caption=”Photo Credit: ww
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS