Photo Credit: rogaine.com
Jill Crosby certainly knows hair. After becoming a hairstylist, she pursued a degree in wig making before beginning her career in TV and movies and was later named the Head Hairstylist on How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, and Sons of Tucson. Crosby works with celebs like Melissa McCarthy, Allison Janney, Julie Bowen, Diane Keaton, Zac Efron, Ben Stiller and Jimmy Kimmel. As a spokesperson for Women’s ROGAINE®, she is helping women combat issues associated with thinning and hair making her the go-to resource for many a celebrity dealing with thinning hair.
BITB asked which celeb she is dying to get her hands on next – and she picked Jennifer Lawrence. “She is such a natural beauty and is s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS