Photo Credit: TooFaced.com
Just in time for summer comes a set of powerfully-pigmented liquid lipstick/stains from Too Faced Cosmetics.
The Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick collection ($21 each) features 10 liquid lip shades that deliver considerable color (some of the best I’ve seen) with the multiple benefits of lipstick, lipgloss, and stain. Melted comes in hues to suit all skin tones, but they’re on the loud side: Nude, Peony, Coral, Violet, Rub,y and Fuschia are just some of the ten shades.
The brainchild of Too Faced-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino wanted to find a way to make lipstick stay true to its melted form when it is made in the cosmetic lab vaults. The result is a portfolio of
Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur, Getty Images
Just in time for Madonna’s new MDNA Tour comes a lip color so mesmerizing that you won’t be able peel your eyes away from the shade.
Gina Brooke,makeup artist extraordinare and a long-time makeup artist to Madonna,spilled the beans about the partnership with Make Up For Ever, where she created an iconic red lip for arguably the most iconic pop figure of our time. Aqua Rouge ($24) is now in stores and you’ll be seeing Madonna on stage wearing the glossy, “come hither” #8 shade, which was created specifically by Brooke for the performer. “This shade looks gorgeous on everyone,” says Brooke. “The pigments are so strong that all you see is color, with no undertones.” With a lot of lipsti
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS