Photo Credit: facebook.com/DrWhitneyBowe
I’m eagerly anticipating my “Bowe Glow” thanks to the info gleaned from reading The Beauty of Dirty Skin, by internationally renowned dermatologist and scientist Dr. Whitney Bowe. This beauty bible shares the secrets to beautiful skin, dispels a number of long-held skincare rules and beliefs and also shares a 3-week program to help you get glowing while addressing the many ways you can maximize your skin health and do away with numerous skin disorders including but not limited to acne, rosacea and premature wrinkling.
Though surface-level treatment can greatly improve your skin’s appearance, Bowe shares that in order to get consistently healthy and radiant skin you need to treat the root
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE