Agent Provocateur knows that lingerie and fragrance have a lot in common. At their best, they are intimate secrets that only those very close to you can share. This spring, the purveyor of some of the sexiest and most indulgent lingerie on the planet offers a new updated twist on its fragrance lineup, a trio of scents to be worn in the daytime, all inspired by the brand’s existing, classic fragrances. Here’s an overview of the new launches.
Agent Provacoteur ‘Eau Provocateur’ is a lighter interpretation of the original signature scent, a spicy oriental. The new Eau Provocateur combines citrus notes and red fruit in the top notes. Middle notes feature fresh new florals such as mu
The old saying still rings true: “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” The vitamin-packed fruit helps prevent heart attacks, strokes, cancers and diseases as well as fight inflammation and remove toxins. But, can they be great for our skin too?
Experts are saying yes, and the apple’s body-boosting benefits are cropping up in a slew of beauty products—mascara, toothpaste, body scrubs, face creams and serums—that promise to reverse cell damage, increase skin renewal, while they smooth and protect.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS