The old saying still rings true: “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” The vitamin-packed fruit helps prevent heart attacks, strokes, cancers and diseases as well as fight inflammation and remove toxins. But, can they be great for our skin too?
Experts are saying yes, and the apple’s body-boosting benefits are cropping up in a slew of beauty products—mascara, toothpaste, body scrubs, face creams and serums—that promise to reverse cell damage, increase skin renewal, while they smooth and protect.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE