Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Winter will be here before we know it, and it’s important to be prepared to help prevent your skin from feeling the effects of the drops in both the mercury and humidity. According to Beverly Hills dermatologist and founder of Skin Five, Dr. Ava Shamban, “Dry cold winter air dehydrates the skin leading to chapping and cracking,” but there are steps you can take to protect the skin from the effects of this seasonal change.
Among them, “Rethink your skin routine. Use a gentle cleanser instead of a soap that will over-dry your skin, and apply moisturizer to slightly damp skin at the end of your shower (while still in the shower) to seal in moisture,” she advises. Using a humidifie
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE