Just in time for the spring and summer weather comes two new brightening treatments specifically designed to diminish dark spots and make your skin brighter than the sun. The latest breakthrough in retinol research from the clinic of Dr. Dennis Gross (you know him as DG Skincare) involves ferulic acid, with naturally derived actives.
Ferulic acid protects from and helps reverse sun damage—and is perfect for the warmer days ahead when you’ll be outdoors more and more. It’s a plant-based antioxidant that is enriched with other vitamins to promote healthy skin. The new Ferulic Aci
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE