Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Excessive underarm sweating is the pits.
The medical term for this condition is ‘axillary hyperhidrosis’ and it can be unpredictable, embarrassing (bordering on humiliating) not to mention uncomfortable and expensive. Plus the dry cleaning bills really add up after a while.
It doesn’t have to be like this anymore. There are new ways to curb underarm sweating that are long lasting and some are even permanent. Just imagine being able to raise your arms, give a presentation, hail a taxi, without worrying about wetness or odor. The feeling is positively liberating!
Here are the solutions.
Miradry has been a complete life-changer for many who sweat a lot, says Gary D. Bre
One of the hottest beauty treatment categories on the scene is the taming of overactive sweat glands. This trend began with A-listers getting Botoxed under their arms to avoid staining their couturier gowns on the Red Carpet. miraDry offers a variation on that theme with an innovative microwave technology that destroys your sweat glands in just two sessions.
So why do we sweat? It isn’t just some evil plan devised to ruin a silk blouse (or stain a wifebeater). When you get hot and sweaty, the moisture evaporates and cools you down. Emotions can affect the sweat glands too, which accounts for why you sweat up a storm when you get nervous, anxious, or flustered. When sweat makes con
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE