The laboratory mastermind behind such technologically driven products as RoC Wrinkle Correxion Sensitive and Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, Dr. Samantha Tucker-Samaras strives to bring the latest scientific innovations to beauty and ultimately the shelves of drugstores and other mass market retailers. As Director of Skincare Innovation Platforms for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. since 2007, she leads a global team of 11 cross-functional scientists working on a variety of skincare, body and even baby products. Dr. Tucker-Samaras received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry in 1993 from Purdue University and in 2000, received her Master of Science degree in Biolog
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS