Photo Credit: Lumene
Sea buckthorn,a medium sized,hardy bush,has a rich history of medical uses in traditional medicine in China,India,Tibet,and Russia.It treats many conditions including lung,heart,and stomach problems,as well as skin disorders like eczema and dermatitis with its anti-inflammatory properties. In fact,recent clinical evidence suggests that sea buckthorn seed oil may promote wound healing when applied topically.
None of this is news to Finnish Lumene skincare company, which since 1970 has produced skincare based on handpicked plants and berries that grow in the harsh conditions of the arctic. The idea is to transfer the plants’ strength and ability to endure intense short summers and long, c
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS