Nobody likes frizzy hair, something I’m intimately familiar with. That’s why news of Klorane’s Papyrus Milk Anti-Frizz range caught my eye. Renowned as the first form of paper, papyrus also was used by the ancient Egyptians as far back as 1551 BC as a scalp and hair remedy.
Using only papyrus plants grown in the sandy, humid soil of eastern Spain, the Klorane products nourish and smoothe hair with essential fatty acids and phospholipids.
The line includes Extra-Gentle Shampoo with Papyrus Milk (3.4 oz. $6; 6.7 oz. $13, 13.4 oz. $18), Conditioner with Papyrus Milk ($14), Mask with Papyrus Milk ($24) and No-Rinse Care with Papyrus Milk – a leave-in styler – ($24).
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event