It’s a known fact that women tend to take good care of their face and delicate eye area, but we get lazy when it comes to the skin below our chins. The all important neck and decollete are often neglected—not receiving their fair share of rejuvenating anti-aging creams, serums, and a daily dose of SPF50. The result is not so pretty. Lines, wrinkles, creases between the breasts, and premature skin sagging are the consequences, especially in an area that is so often exposed to the sun’s harmful rays. Just as your hands can give away your age, so too goes your chest.
Ultherapy has made a big splash as the first and only FDA cleared non-invasive treatment for the neck, eyebrow, and under-c
The beauty world is buzzing about Pellevé, a non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment that uses radio frequency to stimulate collagen production. Given the opportunity to try it myself, I pounced. The day before my appointment, I excitedly read about the treatment in the latest issue of Marie Claire, where it was lauded as a vanguard approach in anti-aging strategies.
Upon arrival at Dr. Steven Dayan’s Chicago offices, I was greeted by Selika Borst, RN, who brought me up to speed on Pellevé. For women who are starting to notice fine lines and skin l
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS