Your face might look good, but what about that neck? Most of us spend a lot of time taking very good care of our faces while neglecting our necks, making this overlooked area one of the first places to show our true age. The reasons aren’t difficult to pinpoint.
“The skin on the neck area produces less collagen, so it tends not to bounce back from the constant stretching and movement, causing the skin to sag,” says Dr. David E. Bank, Board Certified Dermatologist, Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, author of Beautiful Skin: Every Woman’s Guide to Looking Her Best at Any Age and the Founder & Director of The Center For Dermatology,
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE