Alyssa Bohacs was having trouble finding a sensitive skin care line in the U.S., so she created one herself. She founded Leontine Skincare on the basis of meeting the needs of people who have experienced irritation with soaps, lotions, deodorants, detergents, and other skin hygiene products. All of her products are formulated and packaged in the U.S., they are created from the highest quality ingredients. Leontine Skincare combines nature’s finest botanical extracts with peptides, plant-derived essential fatty acids, organic essential oils, and vitamins. Her entire skin care line is designed as the best alternative for those with sensitive skin and is beneficial for all skin types.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS