Photo Credit: joanrivers.com
Can we talk about Joan Rivers?
Sadly the iconic comedienne passed away at age 81 from complications that occurred during throat surgery. Rivers was placed in a medically induced coma to give her body a chance to heal, but her daughter and co-star Melissa had to make the painful decision to take her mother off of life support this week.
Always full of life, light and laughter (even when the chips were down which they often were for her), Rivers will be mourned and missed by her legions of admirers (myself included). Part of her legacy is and will continue to be her love of all things plastic. Unlike many celebrities who deny that they have ever had any plastic surgery even BOTOX, Rive
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS