Encountering a “masked man” goes far beyond meeting up with a superhero these days. Men across the country are turning to facial masks to boost their skincare regimens, according to online retailer Grooming Lounge.
Picking up where cleansers, moisturizers and scrubs leave off, masks help tame oiliness, tighten pores, infuse moisture and oxygen, and improve circulation. Basically, masks for men fall into three categories – 1) for oily/acne prone skin, 2) for dry, dull skin and 3) newfangled ones for combination skin.
If battling oily skin or acne, men should look
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS