Options Abound for Canadians Seeking Injectable Treatments
As of spring 2010, there were over 30 approved dermal fillers on the Canadian market. For a traditionally conservative aesthetic culture- that’s more than a little overwhelming.
Canada’s history with filler dates back to the 1980s when Inamed (later Allergan) introduced a series of bovine purified bovine collagen fillers to the market. Though collagen products have largely fallen out of favour, Allergan’s Zyderm™, was discontinued in November 2010, collagen can be credited with popularizing injectables for smoothing of facial lines, wrinkles and the ever-popular lip plumping.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS