As a transplanted Southern Californian, who now lives in New York City, snow storms still give me a thrill, much to the amazement of my friends and colleagues. But while fluffy fakes floating over sidewalks and streets can mesmerize me for hours, I must admit that the cold weather takes a serious toll on my already dry skin.
Natch, I was seriously receptive to the following “winterizing” tips from Annet King, director of global education at The International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica.
First, Annet recommends, switch out your foaming cleanser for a soothing g
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS