Photo Credit: FGI.org
On a sunny day in May, a bevy of beauty industry experts, influencers, bloggers and creative directors assembled in the Grand Ballroom of the New York Hilton to hear an informative Fashion Group International panel of six offer up their unique perspectives on what’s hot now and in the future and why.
Karen Young, President of The Young Group opened the luncheon event by introducing Jessica Matlin, Beauty Director of Harper’s Bazaar and co-founder of the podcast Fat Mascara. “Everything is niche today,” said Jessica. “Brands with a clear point of view that bring something no one else has said before are in demand. They feel authentic and relatable.” She added that if your brand doesn’t hav
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS