Photo Credit: annasui.com
From her very first runway show, Anna Sui has continued to surprise and inspire us with her unparalleled and ingenious fashion and beauty collections. Her drive and quest for new ideas keeps her at the forefront of style. She spoke with Beauty in the Bag about her business, her fragrances, and what inspires her ideas.
How did you start out in the business?
I was born in Michigan and knew that I wanted to be a fashion designer from a very young age. When I was little, I read an article about two girls that went to Parsons School of Design in New York and opened up a boutique when they graduated. So I thought, “Okay, I have to go to Parsons.” After two years at Pa
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The best accessory for fall is one you can’t even see…a beautiful new fragrance that brings out your inner vixen. With the subtle to sultry new launches this season, you’ll surely want to expand your horizons. So step up to the nearest perfume counter, spray your scent of choice on an unscented spot on your arm or wrist, wait until it dries, and take a long whiff. These are three of our favorite new scents that have us thankful for crisper, cooler days.
Agent Provocateur Fatale
Agent Provacateur Fatale ($72) captures the essence of the modern femme fatale–she’s strong, confident, and seductive! From the
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS