Photo Credit: DERMGUY.COM
Main Line facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jason D. Bloom, MD, knows that form and function must travel together for a patient to be truly happy with the results of a procedure. It’s not enough that a person can breathe better, he or she also wants to look better after undergoing a facial plastic surgery procedure, and vice versa.
Dr. Bloom completed his undergraduate B.S. degree in Biopsychology & Cognitive Sciences at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He attended the University of Michigan Medical School, and completed his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After finishing his reside
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE