This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway has everything you need to hit the road and keep your skin in tip top shape at the same time. We have 3 sets of the Anti-Aging Travel Kit (a $52 value) from PureCeuticals to give to our lucky winners.
Created by esthetician Marlene Weber, PureCeuticals offers results-oriented skincare that features natural and organic-based products that were developed using scientific principles. The company is proud to claim that its products are made without parabens, sulphates, animal testing, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances. All products are produced in a state-of-the-art lab in Vancouver, which manufactures using the cleanest, most eco-friendly lowest carbon f
VIVITE DAILY FACIAL MOISTURIZER SPF30 – This has it all – glycolic, SPF, caffeine, licorice and a day’s supply of antioxidants – everything skin needs to stay in great shape. SPF30 is the new 15 – and if you have it in your daily moisutirzer already, you just put it on and forget it. For women in a rush in the morning, it saves the extra step of using a separate sunscreen too and offers good protection that lasts well. Non-greasy, and gently exfoliating, Vivite is ideal for most skin types and has a luxe feel.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (Gotta Get it) – An age-reversing must-have for every woman who wants to steer clear of lines and sun damage.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS